Saturday, September 17, 2016

Daily Thoughts 09/17/2016


Flowers of Edo, 1800 Utamaro

Daily Thoughts 09/17/2016

I finished reading A Writers Guide to Active Setting How to Enhance Your Fiction With More Descriptive, Dynamic Settings by Mary Buckham.

I also read some of Legacies for Libaries.  I am reading about different strategies for bequesting money to libaries.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I spent a little more time working on grants today.

I wrote two short one page activity lists for the grants and fundraising class today.

I created a Booksite list for DVDs today.  I also had a chance to try out the Foundation Directory online as part of my class today.

On the way home, I finished reading Legacies for Libraries A Practical Guide to Planned Giving by Amy Sherman Smith and Matthew D. Lehrer.  I learned a little bit on how people give estates and bequest money to institutions.  This is not something I am familiar with at all.


Web Bits

All About Roald Dahl Infographic
http://www.adweek.com/galleycat/all-about-roald-dahl-infographic/124881

Create An Amazing Low Tech Library Makerspace with These Ideas






No comments: