Friday, September 16, 2016

Daily Thoughts 09/16/2016

Interior of a wooden hut, with men smoking and reading papers. Coloured lithograph by G.M. McCulloch after R. Dudley, 1858.

Daily Thoughts 09/16/2016

I read a little bit more of A Writer's Guide to Active Setting.  I am reading about how settling reveals characterization.

I checked the gifts and the displays this morning.

We had a meeting where we watched a demonstration of World Book Online.

I spent some more time working on my grants this morning.

I also did a little bit of work on my grantwriting assignment.

I ordered some new books. I placed a hold on Angel Catbird Volume 1 which is a graphic novel by Margaret Atwood.

We have five Franklin 4G LTE Mobile Hotspots which we will be lending soon.

Web Bits

Libraries Are the Birthplace of Dreams
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-library-letter-20160916-story.html

National Friends of the Library Week is October 16-22
http://www.ala.org/united/events_conferences/folweek

No comments: