Friday, September 23, 2016

Daily Thoughts 09/23/2016

Still Life, Roses and Book - Samuel Peploe
Still Life, Roses, and Book, Samuel Peploe, 1920

Daily Thoughts 09/23/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Power.  I am reading about how to appear confident and project authority.

I spent a little more time on the Arts Alive Grant today.

Next week is Banned Books Week from September 25 to October 1st.  The theme this year is diversity.  Frequently Challenged Books With Diverse Content  http://www.bannedbooksweek.org/node/10232

I spent some time looking at the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

Web Bits


Kobo Launches E-reader Integrated With Overdrive

BPS Looking to Turn Page on Lack of Libraries

Larchmont Library Sees $2M in Upgrades

Apple Targets Historic Carnegie Library for Downtown Flagship Store


No comments: