Thursday, September 15, 2016

Daily Thoughts 09/15/2016


Santiago Rusinol, Romantic Novel, 1894

Daily Thoughts 09/15/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Legacies for Libraries today.  I am reading about different types of financial instruments and how they affect donations to libraries.

I worked a little bit on the grants class in the morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I am working on setting up a couponing program tonight by Susan Samtur which runs from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

The book, Jerusalem by Alan Moore has come in for me to read.

Web Bits



National Book Award Long List Announced

Once Your Kids Can Read Easy Books, Start Reading Them Hard Books

Silicon Valley's Secrets Are Hiding in Marc Andreesen's Library

Opinion: School Libraries Are Vital for Students


No comments: