Thursday, April 12, 2018

Daily Thoughts 04/12/2018

Lucrezia as Poetry by Salvator Rosa.jpg
Lucrezia as Poetry, Salvator Rosa, Between 1640 and 1641

Daily Thoughts 04/12/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read a little bit more of Enlightenment Now.  I am reading about the meaning of progress.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I also spent some more time working on the oversize books.

I read through two copies of the New York Times Book Review, and a copy of Booklist.  I also started on putting in my orders for next week.

There is a new Mount Vernon Arts Initiative grant which I am working on today as well.

I spent some time shifting books in the oversize section.

There is an Intermediate Microsoft Word class in the computer lab today from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I am looking at the graphic novel, Monet Itinerant of Light written by Salva Rubio and painted by Richard Efa.  This is a biography of Monet.  The book is printed by NBM graphic novels.

Web Bits


Books VS Cigarettes

KCT Credit Union Branch Coming to Elgin Library
This is the first time I have seen a financial institution inside a library.


No comments: