Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Daily Thoughts 04/24/2018

Bertha Worms - Dama com revista.jpg
Bertha Worms, Dama Con Revista, 1908

Daily Thoughts 04/24/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also read some more of Myths of Leadership.  I am reading about how it is better to communicate well than appear to be a great leader.  People need to be able to trust leadership and give input.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I also did some shifting in the oversize books.

We met briefly to discuss the Mount Vernon Local Author Fair which will be on Saturday, October 27.

I spent a little more time this afternoon working with the oversize books.

I also spent a little time in the computer lab.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class tonight and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight.

Web Bits


MIT Media Lab Collaborates With Public Librarians

PBS Unveils The Great American Read’s 100 Most Loved Books

How Beautiful Design is Keeping Libraries Relevant in the Digital Era

No comments: