Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Daily Thoughts 04/17/2018

E Phillips Fox - A Love Story, 1903.jpg
E Phillips Fox, A Love Story, 1902

Daily Thoughts 04/17/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time getting a standing order for the New York Times bestseller list setup.

I placed a few orders for books.  I also read a copy of the New York Times Book Review and two copies of Publishers Weekly.

I am in the computer lab right now.

The crochet group is meeting today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

I read some more of Natural Causes by Barbara Ehrenreich.  I am reading about the concept of the harmonious body versus the body overtaken by cancer or viruses.

I also read another essay in Sister Outsider Essays and Speeches by Audre Lorde, called Notes From A Trip to Russia.

There was a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word Class tonight.

Tomorrow there are two events, an Ozobot class in the computer lab for tweens, and a discussion group on Audre Lorde.  It has been very busy.

No comments: