Friday, April 20, 2018

Daily Thoughts 04/20/2018

Mudie's interior.jpg

Sketch of the Interior of Mudie's Lending Library, 509. 510, and 511 New Oxford Street, 1880

Daily Thoughts 04/20/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of habeas data.  I am reading about a terrorism case where the government asked for Apple computers to create a backdoor to hack into an iPhone.  The book mentions people like Edward Snowden and the Electronic Frontier Foundation who commented on the case.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.  We did more shifting with the oversize book.  We also did some more checking of the oversize books.

I looked over some of my old list of donor leads.

I spent some time covering the computer lab today.

I checked out two books, The Square and the Tower Networks and Power from the Freemasons to Facebook by Niall Ferguson and Myths of Leadership Banish the Misconceptions And Become a Great Leader by Jo Owen.

I asked a few questions on Facebook, one about robotic board games and one about robot kits.  I am hoping for some interesting answers.

Web Bits


The 6 Most Beautiful New Libraries in the US

No comments: