Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Daily Thoughts 04/25/2018


Portrait of Writer Anton Chekov, Isaac Levitan, 1886

Daily Thoughts 04/25/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of Myths of Leadership.  I am reading about the importance of honesty and the courage to take risks.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I did some more shifting in the oversize books.  I also spent a little time checking the oversize books.

I have a session of the Audre Lorde program tonight from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. to go to.

I spent some time working on a grant from Arts Westchester.

I also spent some time working on scheduling for the next month.

Web Bits


Ready to Code Hacker Club Teaches Hacker Club CS and Mentoring Skills

IMLS Releases Annual Data on American Public Libraries

Peekskill's Field Library to Host Opiate Addiction Seminar

No comments: