Monday, April 16, 2018

Daily Thoughts 04/16/2018


The Picture Book, Eastman, Johnson, 1855

Daily Thoughts 04/16/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Natural Causes.  Barbara Ehrenreich is describing corporate mindfulness where the objective is to destress.  She successfully describes how meditation in the corporate setting can be ridiculous.

I checked the gift books and the displays.  I also did some shifting in the oversize books.  The power was out.  Con Edison was working on the power after a torrential rainfall.  We went home at noon.

I did a little bit of scheduling when I got home.

Web Bits


News: NILPPA Update: The Wide and Wild World Of Library Programming

News: NILPPA Update: What Skills Make for Good Library Programming

News: NILPPA Update: How Do We Learn to Run Library Programs?

No comments: