Monday, April 30, 2018

Daily Thoughts 04/30/2018

File:'Woman Reading a Letter' painting by Katsushika Hokusai, Cincinnati Art Museum.JPG

Woman Reading a Letter' painting by Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849), Cincinnati Art Museum


Daily Thoughts 04/30/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of habeas data.  I am reading about thermal imaging technology which lets people look inside houses.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I also placed two orders for books today.  I also checked on two orders.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

I spent some more time working on the Mount Vernon Arts Initiative for Arts Westchester today.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review.

I placed a hold on The Space Barons, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and the Quest to Colonize the Cosmos by Christian Davenport.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight.

Also, the Intergenerational Board Games Night is from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

On the way home, I read a little more of habeas data.  I am reading about GPS, smart phones, and cell phones.  Smart phones are very easy to track.

No comments: