Sunday, April 29, 2018

Daily Thoughts 04/29/2018

File:Brooklyn Museum - Girl Arranging Flowers - William McGregor Paxton - overall.jpg
Girl Arranging Flowers, William McGregor Paxton, Circa 1921

Daily Thoughts 04/29/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Yesterday, my certificate for the Advanced Ecourse: Winning Support and Influencing Communities for Library Funding came in the mail.

I read some more of habeas data.  I am reading about how law enforcement used beepers to track cars, people, and objects.

I checked the purchase alerts tonight.

I also read a little bit of habeas data at the laundromat.  I read about license plate recognition software and police body cameras.

Web Bits


Libraries No Longer Just About Books

Once-Endangered Bookstores Are Booming Again

No comments: