Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Daily Thoughts 03/06/2019

August Müller Tagebucheintrag.jpg
August Muller, 1885, Liebesglück – der Tagebucheintrag

Daily Thoughts 03/06/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of The Astronaut Maker.  I am reading about the Challenger disaster.  I also read about the first woman in space, the first African American astronaut, and the first congressperson in space.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I checked the 600s.

I also spent some time cleaning my desk.  I am going to have a different desk arrangement when it is done with a new cubicle.

I also looked at the Westchester Library System IT link.  There is a lot of information on the Evergreen system.

I spent some time getting lists together of books to look for while the integrated library system is down.  It is going to be down from March 11 to March 13.

Web Bits



Growing Up In a House Full of Books is Major Boost to Literacy and Numeracy Study Finds

After Changes, The Nobel Prize for Literature Returns

A New Digital Strategy for America's Library

Film News Roundup: Library of Congress Announces Ken Burns Documentary Award




No comments: