Monday, March 25, 2019

Daily Thoughts 03/25/2019

Anders Zorn - The travel companion (Mr. Charles Deering) (etching) 1904.jpg
Anders Zorn, Etching of American Businessman, Art Collector and Philanthropist The Travel Companion, Charles Deering, 1904

Daily Thoughts 03/25/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time working on scheduling programming.

I read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

I also pulled some books for the Art Journaling program which is today from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

I checked the 600s and some of the books in the mezzanine.  A colleague is going to be help me with the 600s.

There is also a program on Herbalism and Homeopathy from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Grace Greene Baker Community Room.  I spent some time helping with the setup.

In the computer lab there is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits


Library Set to Write Off More Than $1.5 Million In Overdue Fines

Library Lines: Support National Library Week April 7-13

No comments: