Friday, March 8, 2019

Daily Thoughts 03/08/2019

File:Coffee, flowers and books (Unsplash).jpg
Juja Han, Coffee Flowers and Books,  Creative Commons Universal Public Domain CC 0 1.0, February 19, 2017 from Wikimedia.

Daily Thoughts 03/08/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Astronaut Maker last night.  I was reading about the Hubble space telescope.

I checked the displays and the gift books today.

I spent some time working on the 600s.

I also set a few appointments.  I am meeting with Dr. Howard to discuss a program for next year on the Harlem Renaissance in February of 2020.  I am also working on a few other programs like a program for Black Leadership.

We looked at the Mount Vernon Arts Initiative and are in the process of reaching out to some artists.

I am going to Local Administration training for Evergreen on Monday morning.

I checked the bestseller lists for Publishers Weekly and the New York Times.

I am looking at a copy of Ann Leckie, The Raven Tower which I'd like to read.  I have too many books to read right now.  They are starting to accumulate and pile up.

I put in some orders from the Patron Request sheet for books which we keep at the circulation desk.

No comments: