Friday, March 29, 2019

Daily Thoughts 03/29/2019

Attributed to William Marlow, 1740รข€“1813, British, Full-length study of a Man carrying books, undated, Brown and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper, Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
Full Length Study of a Man Carrying Books, William Marlowe

Daily Thoughts 03/29/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time checking the 600s as well as the oversize books.

I discussed programming and electronic resources.

Web Bits


LJ Seeks New Landmark Public Libraries

Howard Residents Can Check Out Prints by Famous Artists from the Library

Brooklyn Heights Library Tower One Clinton Tops Out

No comments: