Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Daily Thoughts 03/26/2019

Jeanniot The Pinki Camelia.jpg
Jeanniot, The Pinki Camelia, 1897

Daily Thoughts 03/26/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the way to work.

I checked some of the fiction books in the mezzanine as well the oversize and 600s.

I spent some more time working on programs.  There are a few based on art from Arts Westchester.  I will be working with James Williams, Bujo, for an acrylics class next year.

We are working on calendars for the next several months.

I read two copies of Booklist.

I finished updating the schedule in ADP.

The Crochet Group was today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

We also had a Fundamentals of Computer Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab.

There was also a Black Leadership program at 6:00 p.m. in the community room.

Web Bits


Stable Support

Check It Out: Program to Offer Free Blood Pressure Monitors at the Library

Proposed Federal Cuts to Libraries Send Wrong Message

No comments: