Monday, March 11, 2019

Daily Thoughts 03/11/2019

Teodor-axentowicz-starzec-i-dziewczyna.jpg
Reading, Teodor Axentowicz Starzec, 1938

Daily Thoughts 03/11/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I was at Local Administration Training for Evergreen this morning. Evergreen is our new catalog. A lot of the workshop was so we knew what to do on Thursday when the catalog goes live.  I was at the Croton Harmon Library.

I read some more of Lasers, Death Rays, and the Long, Strange Quest for the Ultimate Weapon  this morning.  I am reading about high powered rocket engine lasers.

I checked the displays and the gift books this afternoon.

I also put in orders for new books.

I talked to several different people about programming this afternoon.  There are a couple programs in April which I need to work on.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight in the computer lab.

I have some more copies of Publishers Weekly to read.

Web Bits


Kruger Street Train and Toy Museum Opens Train Library

Meet Bookbot: Mountain View Library's Newest Helper

How Your Library Can Become a Shelter in a Storm




No comments: