Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Daily Thoughts 03/19/2019

Two Women and a Girl Looking at Paintings
Two Women and Girl Looking at Paintings, Kubo Shunman, Probably 1815

Daily Thoughts 03/19/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Raven Tower last night.  There is a mystery in the story which adds to the fantasy novel.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I also checked the 600s and some of the mezzanine fiction books.

I looked through a copy of the New York Times Book Review, the Times Literary Supplement, and the New York Review of Books.

I put in two orders for new books today.

I have to work on some grants.  We need to look at the Mount Vernon Arts Initiative.

I have to work on ADP for the payroll.

Web Bits


In FY 2020 Budget Proposal, Trump Renews Bid To End Federal Library Funding

Wifi Hotspots Could Help Fill Internet Deserts in South Carolina

ALA and Google Get Libraries Ready to Code

No comments: