Friday, March 22, 2019

Daily Thoughts 03/22/2019

A Man Reading in a Garden (recto); Preliminary sketch for a Man Reading in a Garden (verso)
A Man Reading in A Garden, Honore Daumier, circa 1865

Daily Thoughts 03/22/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of The Raven Tower by Ann Leckie.  There are a lot of twists and turns in the plot.

I also read some of Saving Community Journalism.  I am reading about how some community newspapers are building in house web services for social media, websites, design, and advertising.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I also spent a little time working on programming.

I checked the 600s, the oversize books, and the fictions books in the mezzanine.

I spent some time working on ADP for scheduling.


Web Bits


Boston Public Library Offers Books and Booze

Downtown Spokane Library Installs Blue Lights In Bathrooms to Deter Drug Use

ASRT National Library Partnership

 

No comments: