Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Daily Thoughts 03/20/2019

Harper's: March
Harper's March, Edward Penfield, 1896

Daily Thoughts 03/20/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Raven Tower by Ann Leckie last night.  There is an addendum with a cast of characters both humans and gods in the back of the book.  My favorite character so far is the god, The Strength and Patience of the Hill.

I also read some more of Saving Community Journalism.  There is a reminder that your customer for a newspaper is the reader of the news.

I spent some time preparing for programming today.

Web Bits



Center for the Urban Future Examines Libraries' Place in Tech Skills-Building

Become Future Ready

IMLS Statement on the Proposed FY 2020 Budget

Get Excited: The New York Public Library is Launching Its First Permanent Exhibition

No comments: