Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Daily Thoughts 4/28/2010

Cartoon in 1909 Tyee (yearbook of the University of Washington). An unidentified man is shown reading a book entitled How to Play Politics.


Daily Thoughts 4/28/2010

I finished reading What Distant Deeps by David Drake. It is basically an advanced reading copy. The book like most books in galley form had a few spelling mistakes, but was fairly polished. There were a few things I might have changed here and there, but it was an entertaining read.



I also read Live Free or Die which I really can't recommend. I think John Ringo does a better job as an action writer than a humor writer. I liked his Posleen stories better than this. He is also drawing from the webcomic, Schlock Mercenary which I like a lot http://www.schlockmercenary.com . I would rather read Schlock than Live Free or Die.

No comments: