Friday, August 19, 2011

Daily Thoughts 8/19/2011

Don Quichotte bei der Lektüre. Bleistift auf Velin. Ca. 23,5 : 16 cm. Rechts unten monogrammiert "AF".

Daily Thoughts 8/19/2011

I stopped by briefly at work.  We spent some time discussing business cards and the library logo.  I was also asked to read a book The Non-Designers Web Book, 2nd Edition by Robin Williams and John Tollett.  It is supposed to be an excellent book for web design.  I also turned in some Photo/Video/Audio releases for the Mount Vernon Writers Network so we can post images on our website of the event.

I also spent some time looking over my Facebook and Twitter accounts.

On the way home, I read some more of Make Yourself Unforgettable.  The book is describing ways to be more patient and empathic.

Web Bits

When "Library" is not an Action but an Old Building by Dr. Troy Swanson
http://tametheweb.com/2011/08/15/when-%E2%80%9Clibrary%E2%80%9D-is-not-an-action-but-an-old-building-a-ttw-guest-post-by-dr-troy-swanson/



No comments: