Monday, August 29, 2011

Daily Thoughts 8/29/2011

Cover of the October 1920 issue of Popular Science magazine, painted by American illustrator Norman Rockwell It depicts an inventor working on a perpetual motion machine. I did a lot of driving today so I feel a little bit like I've been in perpetual motion.

Daily Thoughts 8/29/2011


I did not do any reading like I usually do.  I spent a little bit of time on the Twitter and Facebook account.  I also spent some time preparing for the website committee meeting tomorrow.  We have a lot to discuss.  This ranges from social media to databases to search engine optimization to the website itself.  Part of this was polishing some reports and thoughts on what I was going to talk about.  I also spent some time checking links on the website to make sure they worked.

I also finished taking a course by Jill Whelan, SEO Search Engine Optimization Getting Started on Lynda.com.  So far, the training has proved to be excellent, easy to understand, and quite useful.

No comments: