Saturday, August 20, 2011

Daily Thoughts 8/20/2011

Imagen del funcionamiento de la tecnologia eInk

Daily Thoughts 8/20/2011

As always, I checked my Twitter and Facebook accounts. I also spent a bit of time thinking about a training session for librarians on Ereaders which is happening on September 7, 2011.

This afternoon, I replaced my old printer.  I could not buy ink cartridges for my old computer.  Now, I can scan and make copies with the new one.  Printers have dropped in price an incredible amount.  I got an HP 4500.  I could fax if I wanted to, but I don't have an extra phone line.

I also finished reading Make Yourself Unforgettable.  It was a bit uncomfortable reading at points.  The book touched on some of my personal flaws.

I started reading The Non-Designers Web Book, 2nd Edition today.

Web Bits

Boys and Reading Is There Any Hope?
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/21/books/review/boys-and-reading-is-there-any-hope.html?_r=1






No comments: