Thursday, August 9, 2012

Daily Thoughts 08/09/2012

Books and Scholar's Accoutrements, 19th Century, Ink and Light Color on Paper

Daily Thoughts 08/09/2012

I read some more of Difficult Conversations.  The last section is about how to interact with people who are a bit different; people with psychiatric disorders, bosses, bullies, subordinates, and people from different cultures.

I checked the displays and the gift books. I picked out a few books on Gore Vidal who just passed away to include in the current events and biography display.  I also checked the Twitter and Facebook accounts for the library.

I am doing a little more preparation for the end of adult summer reading today.  I bought a few things like cups, plates, and tablecloths.  We also have the computer lab open from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

No comments: