Friday, August 24, 2012

Daily Thoughts 08/24/2012



Daily Thoughts 08/24/2012

I had a chance to look at Romantic Times online as well as Early Word, Romance Writers of America, Intermational Thriller Writers, Mystery Writers of America, and Locus Magazine for new, popular material.  I also put in another order for patron requests with lots of cookbooks and books on autism.  Locus Magazine online has a weekly bestseller list for science fiction.

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook accounts for the library.  More new books are coming in and being processed.  I also checked the displays and the gift books.

I also spent some time looking at the RITA Awards for Romance and the Nebula and Hugo Awards for science fiction.  I have to take some time to look at the Eisner and Harvey awards for comics.  I put in an order for romance paperbacks today as well.

Right now, I am looking at the Mysterious Bookshop website which was founded by Otto Penzler who also founded Mysterious Press. http://www.mysteriousbookshop.com/pages/mysterious-press

No comments: