Sunday, June 18, 2017

Daily Thoughts 06/18/2017




Walter Shirlaw, Among Old Poets, 1909

Daily Thoughts 06/18/2017

Happy Fathers Day!

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Unf*ck Your Habitat today.  I am reading about how to negotiate cleaning with the people who you live with.  I did a little more cleaning and found my old bag of change in one of my drawers.  I used it to fill up the Sharper Image change jar which I had bought for five dollars which counts how much change is put in it.

I also read some more of Capture. I am reading about William James and Sigmund Freud.

I finished reading Unf*ck Your Habits You're Better Than Your Mess today by Rachel Hoffman.  I found it inspirational.  I even took some of the advice for cleaning.

I looked through the Purchase Alerts tonight.

Web Bits

Popular Authors: Keep the Old Copies?


Comic Book History, Legends at Library of Congress  Exhibit


No comments: