Friday, June 23, 2017

Daily Thoughts 06/23/2017

Reading - Julius LeBlanc Stewart
Reading, Julius Leblanc Stewart, 1884

Daily Thoughts 06/23/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Capture today on the way to work.  I especially liked the description of Winston Churchill describing depression as the "black dog."

We have been working on the summer reading things.  The summer reading theme today is "Build A Better World".

We spent some time discussing computer things in the morning.

Right now, I am signing up people for the Adult Summer Reading.  We are giving away books for signing up as well as pens.  I am near the rotunda gallery right now.

The book, Leading the Unleadable How to Manage Mavericks, Cynics, Divas, and Other Difficult People by Alan Willett came in for me to read. 

We had a good turnout for out start of Adult Summer Reading.

I checked some biographies today.  I also spent some more time discussing technology.

The books for the reading tomorrow, The Small Hours by Jennifer Kitses came in.

Web Bits


KHCPL to be the First Library in the World to Display Work  by Banksy

New York Public Library to Display Declaration of Independence Copy for Holiday Weekend

No comments: