Monday, June 26, 2017

Daily Thoughts 06/26/2017

Old Woman Meditating, Gabriel Metsu, 1660-1662

Daily Thoughts 06/26/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I am taking the Planning and Management of Library Buildings for my CPLA-- Certified Public Library Administrator course today.  I finished the first assignment today.

I also went over some ideas about merchandising.

I read some more of Social Media for Writers.  The authors suggest if you have blog, blog at least once a month.

I also read some more of  A Paradise Built In Hell.  Rebecca Solnit is describing how social change often happens when there is a disaster.  This is often catalyzed by government that is corrupt and fails to provide services or steals from people during the disaster.  I am reading about how unions were formed in the garment district in Mexico after the 1985 Mexico City earthquake.

Web Bits


A Portal to Unite The Smithsonian Artists' Book Collection

Madison's Library Takeover



                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments: