Saturday, May 2, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/02/2020

File:Drawing, Sketchbook Page with Impressio Librorum (Printing of Books), ca. 1590 (CH 18120397).jpg
Drawing, Sketchbook Page with Impressio Librorum (Printing of Books), ca. 1590, Unknown Artist

Daily Thoughts 05/02/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Goodness Paradox.  I am reading about how humans are domesticated animals.

I took a look around at some of the libraries in Westchester County to see what they were doing virtually.

I watched a training video on Lynda.com for Facebook pages.  The library has a Facebook page.

Web Bits

From Arson to Covid 19: Learning from Disaster

Virtual Author Events Are the Next Big Thing

The Most Gorgeous Libraries in NYC

Participate in the National Library Legislative Week

Jackson County Libraries Will Reopen in Stages Depending on Covid-19 Developments

No comments: