Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/12/2020

File:Ishikawa Toyonobu - Young woman reading a scroll - 1955.7.20 - Yale University Art Gallery.jpg
Ishikawa Toyonuba (1711-1785), Young Woman Reading a Scroll

Daily Thoughts 05/12/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I attended a Zoom meeting for the Complete Count Committee of the City of Mount Vernon, New York.  I am going to be contacting more people about the census.

I have to talk to Arts Westchester tomorrow.

I spent a little time working on information for databases and flyers this morning.

There is going to be a management meeting tomorrow via Zoom.

I read some more of The Goodness Paradox.  I am reading about infanticide among apes.

Web Bits



The Post Pandemic Future of Libraries

Business, Government, Education Leaders Call For Emergency Funding For Libraries Impacted by Covid-19

No comments: