Sunday, May 10, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/10/2020

Tony Robert-Fleury, Girl Reading, 1880

Daily Thoughts 05/10/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Goodness Paradox.  The author postulates that homo sapiens were better at cooperation than neanderthals.

I also read some more of A Safe and Sustainable World.   I am reading about experiments with aquaculture and integrating aquaculture with growing vegetables.  There is also a description of building windmills for energy.

I watched an instructional video on Zoom on Lynda.com for a second time.

I also checked the New York Times Bestseller and Publishers Weekly Bestseller lists.

Web Bits



Library Pen Pal Programs Unite Communities During Quarantine

A New Tech Revolution

Digital Jigsaw Puzzles

Council to Consider 'Locker Systems' For Checking Out Library Material

Curbside Service At Your Library


No comments: