Thursday, May 28, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/28/2020

File:After Reymerswaele Tax collectors in their office.jpg
Tax Collectors In Their Office, 16th century or later.

Daily Thoughts 05/28/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group. I also checked my LinkedIn account.

I read some more of Braiding Sweetgrass.  I read some more about maple sugar and sweet grass.

I did a little more work with the IMLS CARES Act grant this morning.

I watched a webinar on Facebook communities created by Facebook.  It went over some of the most important features of Facebook groups. https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=268067401055092

I am still focused on the census.

I read some of The Half That's Never Been Told by Doctor Dread.  It is about reggae music.

I also watched the documentary, The First Rasta about Leonard Percival Howell on Kanopy last night.  I found it to be both interesting and relaxing.


Web Bits



Census at NYPL New York Public Library

The Invisible Poems Hidden In One of the World's Oldest Libraries

Ralls County Library Summer Reading Goes Online


No comments: