Friday, May 29, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/29/2020

File:Richard Caton Woodville - Politics in an Oyster House - Walters 371994.jpg
Richard Caton Woodville, Sr, Politics In An Oysterhouse, 1848

Daily Thoughts 05/29/2020

I checked the library Twitter and the library Facebook Group as well as linkedIn.

I spent some time working on the IMLS CARES Act grant this morning.

I also worked on an order of bestsellers from the New York Times and Publishers Weekly Bestseller lists.

We are doing a presentation on Overdrive and Libby today for e-books at 4:00 p.m.

I read some more of Braiding Sweetgrass on Overdrive.  I am reading about the concept of the Honorable Harvest in the Native American tradition where you ask to harvest plants before you gather them.

Web Bits



Virtual Library Programs Abound During Pandemic

Virtual Gardening Programs Offered Through Library

NYC Public Libraries Mull Grab and Go Book Pickup Service

No comments: