Monday, May 11, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/11/2020

File:Pencil Drawing of a Lounging Man Reading a Book by A.B. Greene.jpg
Pencil Drawing of a Lounging Man Reading A Book, A.B. Greene, 1872

Daily Thoughts 05/11/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I went to work today and worked on some orders for new books.  I also took some time to work on purchase orders for electronic resources as well as paying for some invoices for programming.

I have been careful to keep track of everything I am doing.

I spoke to some colleagues about their plans for upcoming activities.

I read some more of The Goodness Paradox.  I am reading about the development of morality in people and how it is related to violence.

I finished reading A Safe and Sustainable World:  The Promise of Ecological Design by Nancy Jack Todd.  I liked reading about how John Todd developed systems of water purification using plants.  I like the work which they described for sustainability.  This book is a very interesting read for people interested in ecology and sustainability.

Web Bits


Pittsburgh Libraries Turn to Tech for Pandemic Services


No comments: