Sunday, May 3, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/03/2020

File:Portrait of a Woman Holding a Pencil and a Drawing Book LACMA M.73.91.jpg
Portrait of a Woman Holding a Pencil and a Drawing Book, Robert Lefevre, circa 1808, France

Daily Thoughts 05/03/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I wrote a few letters to people for the census.

I read some more of The Goodness Paradox.  I am reading about domestication and how the idea that people are domesticated is tied in with ideas of racism.

I watched a meditation video on LinkedIn.

Web Bits



When Librarians Become Disaster Service Workers

Struck by Virus, Comic Book Industry Tries to Draw New Page
New York Public Library Releases Album of 'Missing Sounds' of NYC

When Providence Residents Can Leave Their Homes, A Barnd New Library Awaits. Here's A Look Inside





No comments: