Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thoughts For Today, Haiku

The Coloseum of Rome. Entertainment for the masses.


Haiku


Empire


Egypt built the pyramids

Rome was not in built in a day

Monuments to things past


Sometimes I get small inspirations while I am reading on various places.


Thoughts For Today


I have been doing some updating on my blog. I went through and made sure every single post on this blog had keywords attached to it. I think this is important to make it easier for yahoo and google to find my blog. I have been getting more traffic from keyword searches lately.


I also spent a little bit of time on the Society of Midnight Wanderers blog to get a better feel for it .


I haven't read that much of The Other Wind yet, I'll probably do some more reading later tonight.

No comments: