Saturday, February 2, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/02/2019

Félix Armand Heullant In Gedanken.jpg
Félix Armand Heullant In Gedanken, 1905

Daily Thoughts 02/02/2019

I took my computer in to get fixed today.  I have to replace the hard drive and the motherboard.  Right now, I am at my local library on one of the public computers.

I read some of Foresight while I was waiting to get the diagnosis for my computer.  I am reading about decision making.  The parts before this were on mapping and forecasting.  People who read a lot and are open minded are more likely to make more accurate forecasts.

I spent some time working on making sure that a few programs are arranged on Monday.

 

Web Bits

Tomgram, Chip Ward: How the Public Library Became Heartbreak Hotel
http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/174799/ward_how_the_public_library_became_heartbreak_hotel

No comments: