Thursday, February 7, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/07/2019

File:CB-Falls-Painting-Books-Wanted-1918.jpg
Photograph of artist C. B. Buckles painting a poster in front of the New York Public Library, New York City. The book sign is for the American Library Association's campaign, "Books Needed"., 1918

Daily Thoughts 02/07/2019

I read some more of Notoriously Dapper on the way to work.  The book comes from a blog by the author.  It is more than a book about fashion.  It is also about etiquette, being positive, and stories from Kelvin Davis's life.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked Facebook and Twitter for the library.

I also spent some time working on ADP.

I checked some of the 600s and the fiction books in the mezzanine.

I spent some time working on my monthly report.  I still have to get the statistics.

We are getting a new catalog.  There is going to be training on February 14 for the new Evergreen catalog software.  I am also going to training for Evergreen Basic Reports and Evergreen Local Administration.

Tomorrow we should have access to Creativebug.  We are waiting for some paperwork.

There is a Basic Internet class in the computer lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits


Center for Fiction to Hold Brooklyn Grand Opening

Library Book Clubs Cater to Literary and Gustatory Tastes

No comments: