Sunday, February 17, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/17/2019

File:John Muir by Orlando Rouland, 1917.jpg
John Muir by Orlando Rouland, 1917. Oil on canvas

Daily Thoughts 02/17/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of The Astronaut Maker last evening.  George Abbey was an avid sport enthusiast and a graduate of Annapolis Naval Academy.

I also read some more of Personal Finance After 50.  I learned that professionals cannot work more than 15 hours a week if they are retired without losing some benefits from social security.

In addition I read some more of Saving Community Journalism.  I am reading about how younger readers are becoming attracted to mobile versions of community newspapers.

Web Bits



The Value of Owning More Books Than You Can Read

New Mexico Library Killer Sentenced to Life in Prison

The Lost Art of Books

No comments: