Monday, February 25, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/25/2019

File:Brooklyn Museum - Young Woman with Youth and Young Attendant Taifu from Furyu Jinrin Juniso - Isoda Koryusai.jpg
Koryusai, Late 18th Century, Woodblock Print, Young Woman With Youth and Young Attendand: Taifu from Furyu Jinrin Juniso

Daily Thoughts 02/25/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Astronaut Maker.  I am reading about the failed Apollo 13 mission.

I also read some more of Saving Community Journalism.  I am reading about how journalists need to be retrained to focus on video and audio in addition to print journalism.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I put in two orders for new books this morning.

I spent some time checking the 600s as well as the oversize books.

I spent some time working on scheduling for ADP.

I checked out the book, A Bright Future How Some Countries Have Solved Climate Change and the Rest Can follow by Joshua S. Goldstein and Staffan A. Qvist.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight in the computer lab.


No comments: