Thursday, February 21, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/21/2019

File:Ornament with books, vase, and picture.png
Ornament with books, vase, and picture, from an 1850 gift book

Daily Thoughts 02/21/2019

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I read some more of Saving Community Journalism.  I am reading about managing change.

The book, Lasers, Death Rays, and the Long, Strange Quest for the Ultimate Weapon by Jeff Hecht has come in for me to read.

I am going to Arts Westchester this afternoon to discuss our grant for a series of Art Journaling Workshops.

I checked the displays and the gift books today.

I also scheduled a program for black leadership for March.

We discussed the Art Journaling Workshop in March and April as well as a variety of different potential art events.  There was some discussion of drawing classes and art classes for teenagers.

I put in some orders for new books.

I also looked through a copy of the latest Times Literary Supplement and New York Review of Books.

I checked the schedules in ADP.

We are going to read the book, The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander for the April book club.

Web Bits


ALA Advocacy Tools





No comments: