Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/05/2019

Portarait of philosopher Vladimir Solovyov, 1885 - Ivan Kramskoy
Portrait of Philosopher Vladimir Solovyov, Ivan Kramskoy, 1885

Daily Thoughts 02/05/2019

I checked the library Facebook and Twitter.

I read some of Notoriously Dapper How to Be a Modern Gentleman with Manners, Style, and Body Confidence by Kelvin Davis.  This is a book on how to be a gentleman focusing on attention, kindness, etiquettte, and consideration.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I talked with the treasurer about the Givegab fundraiser.

I am working on a calendar for programming for March and April of 2019.

I placed an order for new books.

I spent some time reading Library Journal, the New York Times Book Review, and The New York Review of Books.

Web Bits


The Census Bureau Needs to Hire Half a Million Workers for the 2020 Census

The Oscars At the Library

Alden Library To Host Book Publishing Workshop

No comments: