Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/19/2019

Francesco de Mura: Allegory of Arts
Allegory of Arts, Francesco De Mura, Between 1747 and 1750

Daily Thoughts 02/19/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also checked on some flyers.

I read some more of Personal Finance After 50.  I am reading about Medicaid.

I read a little bit more of Saving Community Journalism.  I am reading about why it is necessary for small newspapers to create online communities.

I also read some more of The Astronaut Maker.  I am reading about the early space program.  The book is very focused on engineering and aerospace.


Web Bits


The Modern Librarian Is Equal Parts Caregiver, Local Hero and Geek Squad Member

Maddox to Host Book Expo Adult Author Breakfast

Some of the Worlds First Electric Mobile Libraries Will Enter Into Traffic in Gothenberg

A History of the American Public Library



No comments: