Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/13/2019

File:Tribune- Sunday Fiction MET DP865107.jpg
George Reiter Brill, Tribune Sunday Fiction, Late 19th Century

Daily Thoughts 02/13/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Personal Finances After 50.  I am reading about taxes and retirement accounts.

I also read a little bit more of Draw Your Day.  I am reading about Dion Baker's daily process for drawing where she first draws with pencil, redraws over with pen and erases the pencil, then adds color.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I checked some of the 600s.  I also checked the mezzanine fiction.

I spent some time discussing lunch breaks with the administration.

I also put in two orders for books.

I am staying late tonight.

There is a Google Docs and Google Drive class tonight in the computer lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

We also have a talk by Christolyn Williams who is a professor at Westchester Community College on the Great Migration for African American history month from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

I am staying late to cover a for a colleague tonight.

I checked out the book, Saving Community Journalism, The Path to Profitability by Penelope Muse Abernathy.

Web Bits


Philadelphia Students Deserve School Libraries!

Nyack Library Looks at America's 'Creed,' With Help From Condolezza Rice

No comments: