Friday, February 1, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/01/2019


The Boston Sunday Herald - ladies want it Feb. 24 / Boston Eng. Co. ; E. Reed, 1894

Daily Thoughts 02/01/2019

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I read some more of The Future of Humanity.  I am reading about life extension right now.

I also read some of Farsighted.  I am reading about how you map decisions and create multiple options for endpoints.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I also checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

Weird Giraffe Games is donating board games to libraries.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTCdcYaE0tLDEP3hYRnUe9LDkl4jQtTxGA50mJSfObUZI2Lg/viewform

I spent some time checking the 500s and the mezzanine fiction books.

We also finished working on the oversize books today.

We are working on a schedule of events for March and April.

Web Bits


Racism and the American Library Association

No comments: