Saturday, February 9, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/09/2019

Afternoon in September oil 1913 Frank Weston Benson.jpg
Frank Weston Benson, Side By Side Are Two Women Identified as the Artist's Daughters, 1913

Daily Thoughts 02/09/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of Personal Finance After 50 for Dummies on the train to work.  Eric Tyson describes why it is important to keep track of your health and maintain it for financial reasons.  He also reminds people that they need to watch their investments closely.

I also read some of Draw Your Day.  This book came out of the desire for the author to create a personal journal.  She did it with drawing and lettering instead of writing.

I spent some time working on the 600s.

I also checked the displays and the gift books.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.  The technician is updating the printer on the main floor.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

The Mount Vernon Public Library has its first citizenship class today in the computer lab at 1:00 p.m.

I finished writing my monthly report for February.  I was a little bit behind schedule.

I also spent some time checking the fiction books in the mezzanine.

Web Bits


Online Voter Registration Tools from Every Library

Facing Opposition, Amazon Reconsiders N.Y. Headquarters, Two Officials Say

San Angelo Library First In Nation to Earn NASA Grant

No comments: