Monday, February 18, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/18/2019


The Thirty-Six Immortals of Poetry, Yosa Buson, 1799, Edo Period, Japan


Daily Thoughts 02/18/2019

Happy Presidents Day.

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this afternoon.

I checked the purchase alerts for items on hold.

I read some more of The Astronaut Maker.  I am reading about George Abbey's training as a fighter pilot and his work on the  Dyna-Soar project.

I read some of Saving Community Journalism.  I am reading about a combined digital and print strategy for newspapers.

I read some more of Personal Finance After 50.  I am reading about Medicaid.

I placed a hold on the book,  Build A Great Team: One Year to Success! By Catherine Hakala-Ausperk.  She was one of the teachers for my CPLA certificate.

Web Bits


New York Public Library Offers Public Viewing of Its 800,000 Maps

'Why Have a Large Library and Not Use It?' By the Book, Janet Malcolm

No comments: