Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/06/2019

The Lute Player, c.1596 - Caravaggio
The Lute Player, Caravaggio, 1596

Daily Thoughts 02/06/2019

I read some more of Notoriously Dapper on the way to work.  I am reading about body confidence and self confidence for larger men.

I checked the displays and the gift books today.

I spent some time writing a little bit on social media.  Webjunction has a nice article with social media policy examples.
https://www.webjunction.org/news/webjunction/social-media-policies.html

I spent some time looking through the Mount Vernon Public Library Strategic Plan to help figure out what my department might need in terms of staffing as it related to the plan.  There was also some technology like MacIntosh laptops, a Gopro camera, and some other equipment that would fit with the plan.

I checked some more items in the 600s.

I spent some time working on ADP today.

I also started working on my monthly report.

There is an Introduction to Google Docs and Drive class today at 5:30 p.m.


Web Bits



Libraries = Strong Communities Tour Reaches Seattle

New Concept:  A Library Topped With Affordable Housing

Authors Guild Declares War On Digital Lending Library,  Libraries




No comments: